The Topic: CULTURAL PLURALISM IN THE POSTMODERN WORLD: PUBLIC SPHERE, RELIGION, SOCIAL ETHICS
Organizer: Moldova State University, Faculty of History and Philosophy, Department of Philosophy and Anthropology
Place and Time: 22-23 september 2016, 10.00 AM, the IV Building of the Moldova State University, Republiaue of Moldova, Chisinau, 60 Alexei Mateevici street
Are invited to attend the event scholars, university researchers, PhD students and all those interested in anthropology and social-cultural studies. The purpose of the colloquium focuses on the debate generated by investigations made in the vast field of anthropology. The colloquium will bring together specialists in anthropology and amateurs to share their experience and results af theire academic research with the aim of professional development and academic cooperation.
The Colloauium Objectives:
- To increase the visibility of researchers in the field of anthropology
- To engage the scientific community in the elaboration and presentation of the innovative communications by creating an appropriate framework for the exposure of scientific results;
- To determine the theoretical framework that enables complex analysis of the methodological apparatus used in social and human sciences;
- To present to the public of Moldova and to the foreigners the latest trends in humanities research;
- To support the exchange of experiences between researchers and disseminate the research results to the whole society.
15 september 2016 – deadline for sending the title and summury in romanian and english (250 words maximum and 5 key-words);
22 september 2016 – deadline for submission of the paper in extenso (7-10 pages, font Times New Roman, size – 12, line spacing – 1,5).
All the documents will be submitted to the following e-mail adress: email@example.com
The participants are asked to respect the deadlines for submitting requested materials.
To register the participants have to complete the application form.
The participation fee is 25 euro and it will be payed the opening day of the colloquium (for foreigners).
Moldova State University,
Faculty of History and Philosophy
Department of Philosophy and Anthropology
The Head of Department: Professor, Dr. Hab. Eudochia Saharneanu
Telephon: 373 22 577849; 373 22 577597